Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello Fall!


I have always been a huge fan of Fall. In my old pre-mom teacher life, Fall meant fresh boxes of Crayolas, stacks of pocket folders and stickers, and sweating with my students out at recess. Fall in Florida is effing hot, you guys. It's no secret that I am more excited about experiencing our first Fall in Virginia than is normal for a grown woman. And while the last few months have had some not-so-awesome moments (read about that here and here), I'm kind of sad to see Summer fade into Fall. And as Z seems to be growing extra fast these days, I'm trying to hold on to every moment and memory while she's still my baby girl. Trips to the aquarium, lot's of time in the backyard with Scout, water balloons, getting buzzed by the Blue Angels, and the smell of sunscreen in Z's hair. It's all kind of amazing.














And as I enjoy these cool Fall breezes, collect colorful leaves with Z around the neighborhood, and switch from tank tops to flannel, I can't wait to make more memories! (Ugh! SCHMALTZ! I know! I'm having a moment.)

Happy Fall, y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment