Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites - Fall Style, Kiddo Edition

Happy September, friends! It's been hella hot around here, but, somehow, some of the leaves are already changing and there's highs of 78 forecast for next week. Eeeek! The idea of a proper fall has me so so jazzed! Z's already starting a fall leaf collection, most of which are just dead and brown, but she'll get the hang of it once more of the trees start to change. 


So! Another Friday Favorites! This time it's kiddo style, but, I have to be honest, I'm not loving a lot of the toddler stuff I'm seeing. Lots of blushes and pinks and cats everywhere...so not my style (or Z's, she's all purple and tutus, of course!). So this week, I've picked a few items on my "Must Buy List" for the kiddo this season. 


Nothing says fall like plaid, and Z is crazy for boots right now. It's gonna be hard not buying every pair I see...for both of us! And that denim dress works now, with the warmer temps, but with tights or leggings and a long sleeve shirt underneath or a cardigan, fall perfection. And any time overalls are involved with a cute tee and sneaks, I'm super on board!

And we're already thinking about Halloween, aren't you guys? We'll be grabbing our annual pair of skeleton pjs, and this cute festive tee as soon as possible. So many good sales right now, you guys! Take advantage! 



No comments:

Post a Comment