Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Nursery

Here it is - FINALLY - a peek into Zoey Kate's nursery.


Of course, I had to do a chalkboard! :O) 



Yarn covered Z - DIY by me
(wrapped and lovingly rewrapped after Scout decided to gnaw on it . . . the hooker!)


Crib - Target
Blanket and Sheet - Pottery Barn Kids
Stuffed Elephant - Jellycat (Zoey's first stuffed animal, ordered when we found out we were having a girl)
Stuffed Thumper - gift from the folks that work with the Hubs
Curtains - DIY by my mom and me (fabric found here
We followed great curtain tutorials here and here.


Zoey letters - wooden letters from Michaels, painted by me



Basket (similar here) - Target
Animals in basket - from my childhood


Crib skirt - DIY (followed this tutorial)
Wall color - Behr Subtle Touch 


Elephant Prints - Trafalgar Square (Etsy)
Frames - Ikea



Dresser - Ikea          Dresser Knobs - Anthropologie        
Changing pad cover - Little Owls Nest (Etsy)
Elephant bank - PBK (a sweet gift from my MIL)         
Lamp - Land of Nod          Basket (similar here) - Target         
 Bookshelves - Ikea         Chair - PBK         Owl - Pier 1
Elephant - PBK (a sweet gift from my cousin and his fiancé)



Print - Made by me :0)
Frame - Ikea


Print - Raw Art Letterpress (Etsy)
Frame - Ikea
Bookshelf - Ikea

So that's it. Baby Tuna's nursery. There are still a couple of things that we need, like a small table for next to the chair and a cute ottoman or pouf. I am so close to finishing a super cute elephant mobile, but since she isn't sleeping in here just yet, I've put that project on hold. I'll be sure to share it with you guys once it's all finished. :0)

And what would a posting be without a pic of the little princess?


A leftover pic from Easter. Notice how she's almost smiling? It's gonna happen one of these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment