Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Haunting!


Happy Halloween!! This is one of my favorite holidays! I mean, who doesn't love a day that revolves around candy?! Halloween in our neighborhood is a little lame, though, in spite of the fact that this place is lousy with little kids. As of 8pm, we had exactly eight trick-or-treaters. Eight.

And while our neighborhood may have lost their Halloween spirit (or they just all went to the Fall Festival at the church up the road), we made sure Z was dressed and ready to greet trick-or-treaters!


I had grand plans of making the babe a strawberry costume. But a great friend of ours recently gave us this little cheerleader costume and I just couldn't resist! Maybe Z will turn up as a strawberry next Halloween.

Of course, Baby Tuna had her share of festive Halloween outfits, that were worn all month. So please allow me to throw a little festive babyness your way!

Yes, folks, another pumpkin patch photo! 



Trying to cast a spell, perhaps? 


And finally, if you follow me on Instagram, you saw a yum-o teaser of some cookies that I was baking yesterday. They may be the best cookies I've made in a long time. And I'll just say that it's a good thing I started running again, cuz these bad boys are addicting! 

At the request of a few readers, I've added the recipe here. Enjoy!


Hope you all had a spooky Halloween!  


No comments:

Post a Comment