Wednesday, September 5, 2012

15 Weeks



In this week’s photo, I look HUGE!! In my defense, I will tell you that I had just eaten some of the Hubs’s yummy pancakes…and the camera adds about three inches of belly. Plus, because I have felt so consistently wretched for the last 8 weeks, my exercise regimen is pretty much non-existent. I’m desperately hoping that will change any day now. I just ordered some prenatal DVDs and am excited to try them out before my thighs turn completely into sausages.
You will also notice that I have company in the photo. Big Sister Scout, always the attention whore, decided that she had to sneak into the picture. So typical! :o)


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: about 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? My collection is growing…along with the belly.
Stretch marks? No…hopefully never!
Sleep? Will I ever get used to sleeping on my side?  
Best moment this week? Feeling pretty good for almost a whole day. Labor Day was a good day!
Have you told family and friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Being able to eat anything besides white bread without getting an enormous gas belly.
Movement? None yet.
Food cravings? Salsa, Skittles, and Starlight mints…but not at the same time. (Nice alliteration, though!)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Pretty much anything that smells like anything, and talking or reading about feeling queasy. Also, watching the chefs work with raw meat on Chopped and Top Chef.
Have you started to show yet? Um...totally, but I’m not sure how much is baby belly and how much is gas belly. It’s kind of ridiculous.
Gender prediction? One vote for boy, one vote for girl.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, moody, sleepy, gassy (are you sensing a theme here?)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! And feeling better so I can start exercising again.

No comments:

Post a Comment