Wednesday, September 12, 2012

16 Weeks



All of the books and websites say that at this point, the baby tuna's ears are beginning to develop and function (and BTW, she/he is about as big as an avocado!). It gets me wondering what the world sounds like from in there. Is it all muffled and wooshy? Who knows! I can tell you that when the Dave Matthews Band came on the Ellen show this afternoon, I sat right up close to the speaker so the baby tuna could hear the music. Might as well get him/her started early on music appreciation. :o) 


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: about 10 lbs  (eek!)
Maternity clothes? Hello Gap maternity yoga pants! I think I love you!  
Stretch marks? No…hopefully never!
Sleep? Not as much as I would like.
Best moment this week? Every evening when I get time to chill with the Hubs and Scout. Nothin’ better than that!
How are you feeling? More good than bad, but still kinda funky.
Miss anything? Even though I’m not a big soda drinker, I would love a cherry coke, but the last thing I need is more gas bubbles.
Movement? None yet.
Food cravings? Pineapple chunks, chips and salsa
Anything make you queasy or sick? I really think microwaves should be banned in offices. Seriously! What are these people cooking every day?!
Gender prediction? One vote for boy, one vote for girl.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?  Mostly happy, but sick of feeling sick.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! And feeling better so I can start exercising again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment