Thursday, August 30, 2012

14 Weeks



Here is our first bump photo. It isn’t the greatest photo ever taken. I promise they’ll get better as we go along! 


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: about 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just got the comfiest pair of jeans, but now it’s time for work clothes. Not sure how much longer I can pull off the unbuttoned pants with my Bella Band!
Stretch marks? No…hopefully never!
Sleep? Up and down, Tropical Storm Isaac didn’t help too much
Best moment this week? Announcing on Facebook. Such great feedback from our friends!
Have you told family and friends? The cat is officially out of the bag!
Miss anything? Still dreaming of sushi…JB rolls and Spicy Tuna. The salad dressing rolls at Whole Foods have been a yummy diversion, but just not quite the same.
Movement? Just gas bubbles
Food cravings? Subway or Jersey Mikes, orange sherbet, Edy’s strawberry Fruit Bars, and I’ve got to buy a bottle of Whole Foods’ ginger-miso dressing, cuz it is de-lish!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Sinus headaches and (randomly) gas bubbles are making me sick! Boo!
Have you started to show yet? Looking and feeling chubby! Some days I look 6 months pregnant!
Gender prediction? I still think the baby tuna is a girl, the Hubs insists it is a boy.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy …and tired
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! And feeling better so I can start exercising again.

No comments:

Post a Comment