Thursday, September 20, 2012

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: about 10 lbs 
How big is baby? About as big as an onion… about 5 inches long and almost 6 oz!
Maternity clothes? I need more! Thank god for great Gap sales!
Stretch marks? Not yet. Can’t stand the smell of cocoa butter, so I hope my aloe lotion will do the trick. 
Sleep? Doing ok in that department.
Best moment this week? Quitting my awful job! Of course it means that now I need to find a new one, but it feels so good to be outta there!  A close second - treating myself to the first pumpkin spice latte of the season. Yum-o!
How are you feeling? Pretty good, most of the time.
Miss anything? Sushi…I’ve already put in a post-delivery Thai Thai request. I don’t care how it gets here, mama just wants some spicy tuna. 
Movement? Not sure. Felt a big flutter the other night that traveled across my belly. I’m gonna guess the Baby Tuna did a big ol’ back flip.
Food cravings? Pineapple chunks, orange sherbet, spaghetti
Aversions? Eggs, which I'm not normally crazy about, but there isn't enough cheese in Publix to make them appealing right now.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Thanks to a lovely cocktail of Zantac and Gasx, not nearly as much sickness happening these days.
Gender prediction? One vote for boy, one vote for girl, though neither of us can really explain why. 
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?  Pretty good most of the time, until I get hungry :o)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! Maybe next week!

So we're curious to know what everyone thinks? Is the Baby Tuna a boy or a girl? Leave a comment below. 
  

2 comments:

  1. Boy. I can't wait to find out! Also, glad you quit your crappy job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! Hope we find out next week... side view looks very boy! Start thinking boy names... be ready ... or Tuna might just stick :-)

    ReplyDelete