Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Halfway to One!

Beck turned 6 months about a week before Christmas. I was sick as a dog! So sick that the Hubs had to take him to the pediatrician solo. The kid was in good hands, but I was actually sad to have missed it! #momguilt The good news, he's huge and healthy, and he waited until a few days later to catch my horrible cold. womp womp

shirt | jeans | toothy shark

Six Month Stats
21lbs 9oz (96%) | 27.32 in (76%)
I'm not sure of the exact measurement, but the kid's head is in the 99%, which explains why I have so much trouble getting some of his shirts over his huge head! 
6-12 month or 9 month clothes & size 3 diapers (size 4 at night)

Major Milestones
I can sit up on my own!! (But I still can't roll from my belly to my back.)
I also discovered that eating off a spoon is awesome! More pumpkin please!
Now that I'm sleeping on my tummy, I'm almost making it all the way through the night.

Favorite Pastime
jumping in the jumparoo
laughing at my sister

I Love
music & dancing
my lovie, Woofy
watching people eat
chewing on tags, ribbons, & crunchy fabric
screeching like a pterodactyl
giving mommy kisses (aka sucking her face like a plecostomus fish)

I Could Do Without
spending more than two minutes on my belly

Mommy & Daddy Call Me
Bubba, Little Man (Daddy also calls me Zoey all. the. time.)

Mommy's Finest Moment
Beck often takes his afternoon nap on the sofa (where he'll sleep for an hour and a half or two hours versus only 30 min in the crib). I popped into the kitchen to grab Zoey a snack and heard a thud. Beck rolled himself off the sofa, landing on his belly on the floor beside where Zoey was doing a puzzle. Both of them seemed completely unfazed. Beck didn't even cry. I, of course, nearly had a heart attack. No more sofa naps!

Daddy's Finest Moment
I was wearing Beck in the Ergo, when we were unloading stuff out of the back of my car (a hatchback). Damon didn't realize where exactly Beck was, I guess, and he started to lower the hatchback, nailing the baby in the head. Luckily, Damon was moving the door really slowly, and I managed to stop him before any real damage was done. Beck fussed a little, but it could have been so much worse!!










No comments:

Post a Comment