Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Beckett is Seven Months Old

This kid. Why must he insist on growing so quickly?!
We made handprint ornaments for the grandparents a week or so before Christmas, as one does for baby's first Christmas. They all cracked and looked horrible, so we made a new batch to send off, maybe a week ago. You guys. The difference in the size of the original and the redo...insane. It was a month and Beck's little handprint was practically double in size!!

Beck's seven month birthday was last week, and it seems like just before that day he started doing so much more. He actually plays now... he loves these shaker blocks and will sit and shake them for hours ten minutes. That's like forever!


Seven Month Stats
23.7 lbs (99%) | 28.5 inches (91%)

Major Milestones
First Christmas & New Year's
I can creep on my belly, in circles, sideways, and backwards until I'm wedged under the sofa.
I'm riding in grocery carts and sitting in high chairs.
I love taking baths in the big tub now.

Favorite Pastime
waving
saying "buh buh buh buh" and "ma ma ma ma" over and over
enthusiastically kicking legs, especially during diaper changes

I Love
Bath time
chomping on puffs and grapes
chewing on EVERYTHING
music with a beat I can dance to

I Could Do Without
sleeping past 5:30am
napping, unless someone is holding me
Honestly, sleep is overrated!

 jacket

doggie lovie | dragonfly




These two are so obsessed with each other! Z is always looking after Beck, making sure he has what he needs, wiping drool off his chin, picking up whatever he drops from the high chair. She even washes his back in the tub. And, sometimes, she is the only one who can get him to stop fussing. I can't wait to see how their relationship grows as they get older! 






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment