Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

1. While the rest of the country has been buried under snowdrifts and polar vortexes (vortices?), SoFlo has been experiencing Spring since, well, November. The Daylight Saving time change made Spring seem more official, so now I can get over the fact that we never got more than maybe 3 days of winter. Now it's open windows, art shows, playing outside, and wishing we had a heated pool to enjoy all the sunshine.


Although we've been keeping Z on her regular routine, the extra daylight and warm days before this last cool front gave her a chance to have her first backyard bath. The bubbles didn't last very long, but she had fun with more space to splash.

polka dot swim pants - Honest Co. 

2. And since we have Spring on the brain around here, I'm dying over these sweet Easter pjs that I can't wait to order for the bambino. I mean seriously cute!!

3. I know that Radiant Orchid is the color of the year, but I can't get enough of this Under the Twilight polish by essie. It's a navy blue that goes so well with all of the springy colors you may be wearing right now. Obsessed!

4. Pigtails!!


5. Any lovers of Naked Juice out there? I was never a big fan, thanks to the gritty texture they always seem to have, but while shopping at Whole Foods with and empty stomach one day, I grabbed this pineapple-mango-coconut water and practically chugged the whole thing in the check-out line. So good and not gritty or coconutty at all. I just wish they sold them at Publix...or by the case.

6. And with St. Patty's day around the corner, Lucky Charms have made an appearance in our house. Even Z had a taste - heading for the marshmallows first before devouring the cereal pieces, too.  To keep things festive, without loading my kid up with refined sugar (we'll save that for when she's a bit older), I'm loving the idea of these rainbow kabobs (minus the stick for the bambino, of course). We eat a ton of fruit around here, so these are perfect!


Have an amazing weekend friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment