Thursday, August 18, 2016

Beckett is Two Months Old

Monday marked Beck's two month birthday, so we celebrated by taking him to the pediatrician to receive a whole mess of shots. The whole family was in on the visit, with hopes that baby brother would be a good role model for big sis (who was under direction to watch for similarities between Dr. Hutchinson and Doc McStuffins. Check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grown...) Beckett handled the whole doctor experience waaaayyyy better than Zoey ever has, so I consider that a major win. It never ceases to amaze me how different these two kids of mine are already.


stuffed shark

Two Month Stats
13 lbs 2 oz (69th %)   |   23.5 inches (70th %)
My sister loves to hold me and kiss me. I think it's all ok.
I'm starting to giggle (mostly in my sleep) and I smile all the time. 
I have a lot to say, but no one seems to know what I'm talking about.
I love to chew on my hands, my binky, and mommy or daddy's fingers. 
I take an epic nap in the morning, but make mommy work for naps the rest of the day.
My favorite song is the Cups song from Pitch Perfect. It calms me down every time. 
I can sleep for five hours straight! But not every night...I like to keep my parents guessing.
I'm losing my newborn hair. 
I don't love tummy time unless I'm on the boppy, even though my kicking legs are gonna send me over the top one day soon.
Looking at myself in the mirror is my favorite past time
I'm a bit of a gas bag and I'm constantly blowing out my diapers with my rocket poo. Mommy says it's jet-propelled!
I refuse to sleep in my crib for longer than 10 minutes, but will sleep like a champ literally anywhere else.



Can you guys believe that on Friday, Z hits 3 ½?!!! My mind boggles! Working on a little update about how or big kid is doing...coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment