Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Beckett is One Month Old!

I've been a bit of a slacker lately with the whole blogging thing. We're still getting adjusted to our new life as a family of four, and I feel like there's so much on my to-do list every day that blogging gets pushed to the bottom of the list. I heard somewhere that one kid is one kid, but two is like a hundred. Actually, it might have been Kim Kardashian, but she was totally right! It can be so overwhelming at times, and it's hard to not feel like a horrible mother when Kid #1 is left playing on her own (or watching Daniel Tiger) for what feels like forever while you deal with Kid #2 (or, you know, pee). 
But, as of last Friday, we've survived a full month, and now that we're finally figuring out Beck's eat/play/sleep routine, I think we're doing just fine.


I can't believe how much he's already changed!! 



It's crazy to look back and see how ginormous I was. The "fourty" (haha!) week pic was taken just two days before Beck was born! 


One Month Stats
About 10 lbs  & 22 ½ in long
I have black hair, grayish-brown eyes, & the longest eyelashes ever
I love to grunt & chirp in my sleep, watch the ceiling fans, to hold big sis's hand during diaper changes, and bath time.
I hate to be swaddled, but love sleeping in the Solly wrap.
I can smile at mommy & hold my head up at tummy time.
I hate waiting to eat! 
Mommy & Daddy call me "Bubbaloo," "Little Man," & "Big Guy" 
Big Sis calls me "Babe"





And just like that, another First Month is in the books. (Or, in this case, first month plus one week!) I want to tell him to quit growing up, but really, maybe just a little bit. Cuz a full night's sleep would be amazing right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment