Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!

I can't believe how quickly 2013 flew by! How is it possible that it is already January 1 again! I have grand plans of doing a "year in review" posting, but I'm already so far behind here, it may not be ready till November!


It's so hard to believe that this was just a year ago!!


We rang in the new year in true Tuna fashion...about 20 minutes late! Baby Tuna woke up screaming at about 11:57, so the Hubs paused Carson Daly while I was on baby duty. Once she was settled, we watched the ball drop, toasted our champagne, and reflected on the year the passed...all in our pjs. Then we crashed - we are the parents of a ten month old, after all, and she had us up waayyyy too early!


For our first breakfast of the new year, we enjoyed scrambled eggs, fruit (both of which the bambino devoured!), mimosas (something I desperately missed last New Year's), and these beauties. Nutella and cinnamon filled crescents. Holy wow, were they good! They're a hack of some overly complicated Pinterest baked goodie I found recently and there's no way the original would have been any better than these! I may be making them again this weekend cuz they are all I have thought about all day!!



We've spent the rest of the day relaxing, eating the last of the Christmas cookies, and soaking up every last minute of family time before the Hubs goes back to work tomorrow - Boo!! 

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your 2014! Thank you for reading and supporting my little corner of the world. I can't wait to see where the next twelve months takes us! 

CHEERS! 

1 comment:

  1. Great portrait of Z for the New Year! It has been fun reading the blog and I am looking forward to the next 12 months of your journey with the babe!

    ReplyDelete