Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baby Tuna's Wish List

How is it possible that Christmas is two weeks away?! We've been doing our best to get into the holiday spirit, despite the warmer temps (my apologies to the rest of the country currently under a blanket of snow and ice - but is it too much to ask for some highs in the low 70's/upper 60's around here?!). Having a little one in the house sure helps you get excited for Santa's arrival. And as long as the big guy isn't looking during nap time, I think it's a safe bet that Baby Tuna is at the top of the Nice List.

We've held off on buying any new toys in the last little bit, knowing that Santa would hook Z up. And since she's only recently started getting into actual playing, as opposed to just chewing and drooling on everything, Christmas couldn't be coming at better time! And while there may be a box under the tree that's just filled with old catalogs and tissue paper (this kid loves playing with paper in the worst way!), there will be plenty of fun new toys for her to enjoy. After a lot of research (you know how we are when it comes to this stuff!) here are some of the items on Z's Christmas List.



1. B. Zany Zoo: I've been wishing for this gem for months now, and I'm excited that Z is finally old enough to have fun with it. We have some other B. toys and love them, so I'm feeling good about this one.
2. Octopus Alone: One of Z's favorite books, Little Owl's Night, is by the same author. I love her illustrations and this story is very sweet.
3. Kid O Go Car: I just think it's super cute!
4. JellyCat Cordy Roy Gator: I am obsessed with the JellyCat stuffed animals. In fact, the very first toy I bought for Z was a floppy JellyCat elephant. I think it's time to add another to her collection and, although it's super tough to narrow it down, I think the gator is the winner.
5. Anywhere Chair: I think the Hubs is more excited about this gift than any of the others! He's been wanting this for Z since before she was even born, if you can believe that. And when I found out that the slip cover was machine washable and it was on sale for Black Friday, well, sold! Could it be any cuter? And how can I get one in my size?
6. Boon Bath Toys: We are big fans of Boon and I'm always looking for fun bath toys that won't get too funky. And now that Z has graduated from the whale tub, these should be a fun option for her when she's splashing around.
7. Peek-a-Boo Forest: Cloth books = must haves for paper-eating little ones! And this one is just way too adorable to pass up!
8. Activity Walker: Something else to keep our little noise-making widget busy. And, even though she's not quite ready to give up the speed-crawling yet (thank goodness!), it seems like it will be a sturdy little walker.

I'm totally prepared for the wrapping paper and bows to be the biggest hit on Christmas morning, but these gifts should come in at a close second. Any other ideas for gifts for little ones out there? We'd love to hear it (Z's first b-day is coming up in February, so we're always looking for ideas!).


No comments:

Post a Comment