Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day gang!!! This is officially Zoey's first holiday, and although she won't be sipping any green beer, this year she's celebrating by watching a little SEC basketball (Go Gators!!), heading out for a stroll in this great weather, and chilling on the couch with daddy.

I do have to add that I was better prepared for this holiday, baby fashion-wise, but was not prepared to have a one month old still fitting in newborn-size clothes. About a month before the munchkin was born, I purchased a St. Patty's Day outfit in size 0-3 months, thinking that it would fit perfectly. Boy was I wrong!!

Who expected our kid to be such a munchkin??!!!
My mother-in-law also gave us an adorable St. Patty's outfit that included a tutu (I die for baby tutus!!) that ended up being way too huge. At this rate, maybe she can wear them next year!! I need to reevaluate her Easter outfits!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their St. Patrick's Day! May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back.




No comments:

Post a Comment