Wednesday, October 3, 2012

19 Weeks





How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 12 lbs and holding…my weight hasn’t changed much since I started working out again.
How big is baby? About the size of a mango…about 6 inches long and somewhere around 9 oz.  
Maternity clothes? Since I’m working from home now, I usually rock a t-shirt and sweats or yoga pants. These days comfort is key!
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep? Sleeping well, not counting the 2:30 am potty and snack break.
Best moment this week? Telling everyone that the Baby Tuna is a girl!
How are you feeling? Pretty good, most of the time, but I still have my sickie moments. And my sinuses have completely exploded in the last few days.
Miss anything? Salads, believe it or not. I used to eat a big tasty salad every day, but I had to quit because of the horrific gas bloats that they gave me. (TMI?) Haven’t had a salad in months. Our neighborhood green market starts up again this weekend, so I may have to try to eat one with some fresh organic veggies.  Maybe if I slather it in Makotos ginger dressing or Whole Foods ginger miso it will digest a little easier? Haha!
Movement? Felt a couple of flutters, but only once this week.  
Food cravings? Jelly Bellies…my sweet tooth is back and in full effect…sweet potato fries (FYI the OreIda sweet potato steak fries are supper yummy) and spaghetti, though the Hubs is getting sick of having it for dinner. (I could probably eat it every day!)
Aversions? Nothing new…although eggs are getting less offensive. A TooJays’ egg salad on challah (Holla!) sounds kind of amazing right now.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Talking about getting sick.
Gender prediction? IT’S A GIRL!!!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? Still an inny.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?  Pretty good most of the time.
Looking forward to: Cleaning out the junk room nursery.  Hopefully this weekend we will get it cleared out so we can get started decorating.  


In all of the excitement last week, I totally forgot to post a pic of Baby Tuna from our anatomy scan (sorry Mom!). So here is the latest photo of our baby girl. Our ultrasound tech is amazing and always gives us a zillion pics, but this is the best one. Just love that little pot belly! 



1 comment:

  1. Cute ... glad you can see so much... love her already!

    ReplyDelete