Monday, May 29, 2017

Beckett is Eleven Months Old

Gah! In a couple of weeks (cuz I'm late posting this, as usual), our baby boy will be one! I'm not entirely prepared for that, but are you ever? This past month, Beck has seemed less and less like a baby, and not just because he's such a big fella. He's doing all kinds of stuff, even simple things like eating Ritz crackers instead of baby snacks, that make him seem more toddler-ish, even if he isn't exactly toddling yet.



Eleven Month Stats
28 lbs | not sure of length, impossible to get him to stay still long enough

Major Milestones
cruising the furniture
putting things in and out of containers
stacking things
I can say "mmmah" (more) and "uh-oh" and "mum mum" (yum yum)
I have 7 teeth and I'm working on one more

Favorite Pasttime
pointing at everything and "phoning home" with mommy (touching fingers, ET style)
if there's music playing, I'm dancing
watching the ducks and bunnies in the backyard
rolling and chasing balls

I Love
high-fives
"reading" my books
stroller rides and playing in the backyard
filling my mouth with water from my cup and letting it spill out and down my chest
growling like Cookie Monster

Favorite Eats
grapes, blueberries, apples, bananas (plain or mashed and mixed with peanut butter & cinnamon)
cinnamon toast, waffles
grilled cheese
chicken, cheese, and sweet potato tots

I Could Do Without
anything with tomato sauce...it'll just end up on the floor
diaper changes, even though I hate having a messy diaper










Hope you all are enjoying the holiday weekend! We're spending the weekend dodging rain showers and building a playset in the backyard. Not quite the same as spending the weekend lounging on the beach, but at least the only crowds we see are little duck families on the pond! 



No comments:

Post a Comment