Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beckett is Nine Months Old

In three months, we will have a one year old. About a week ago, Beck hit the nine month mark, and I feel like things have really started poppin' for him. He's army crawling like a pro...and so fast, too. He's got all these teeth, and, in spite of all the drooling gnawing teething, Beck is still one of the chillest and happiest babies on the planet. Or at least in our family. Big switch from his sister, who is straight drama 24 hours a day.

Damon has been traveling a lot lately, which makes things tough for a momma on her own all week (give me alllll the chocolate!), but it gave me the chance to get everybody on a pretty good routine (daylight saving time be damned!). I know I'm jinxing this, especially since we are headed to FLA soon, but things around here are running pretty smoothly. For now. You know, until it all turns to chaos.


Nine Month Stats
25lbs 3oz (91%) | 29.5 in (99%)
The nurse never writes down Beck's actual head measurement, but it's over the 100th % - which means he's essentially a bobblehead.

Major Milestones
I'm crawling - mostly a fast and aggressive army crawl, but I get up on all fours now and then.
I can stand at the sofa, and I'm just starting to pull up on my own.
I've got more teeth: two on the bottom, two on the top, & two more top teeth getting ready to cut any time now.
I'm finally chugging my water from a sippy cup, you know, before I toss it on the floor.

Favorite Pastime
I'm always crawling & making sure mommy never gets to sit down - I'm all over the place.

I Love
Eating - bananas with peanut butter, cheese, sweet potatoes, peas, chicken, cheerios, cinnamon toast
And sleeping with the top of my head smooshed into the side of the crib.

I Could Live Without
Getting changed - one of these days, I'm gonna roll right off the dresser











Happy Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment