Sunday, September 18, 2016

Beckett is Three Months Old

Another month has flown by in a blink. Beck is growing like crazy, and is already the sweetest little boy. A flash of those big brown eyes, and my heart just melts. And although he's now fallen into average territory when it comes to his weight, people are still acting like he's the biggest baby ever seen. I guess they make 'em small here in Virginia. 

onsie

Three Month Stats
[No doctor's appointment this month, so we took measurement matters into our own hands.]
about 14lbs (48%)  |  24 3/4 in (76%)

I'm pretty smiley & super drooly.
I can fall asleep in a bright, noisy room or even when the vacuum is running, but put me in my crib with some white noise & I'm wiiide awake.
Mommy calls me King of the Cat Naps.
I love to splash in a warm bubble bath, but getting dressed after is kind of the worst.
My hands are delicious!
I've recently discovered my feet and boy are they fascinating!
I'm this close to rolling from by back to my belly.
I'm getting very good at grabbing stuff...especially mommy's hair.






While prepping for this post, I went back and looked at Zoey's three month post. I remember those days so well cuz they were sooo hard. She was such a fussy babe, partly because of digestive issues, partly (we suspect) because she was in pain from her back issues (the fussiness dialed down a bit after she recovered from her surgery at 4 months old). I remember being totally overwhelmed and pretty much home-bound with her because it was just hard on both of us to go anywhere those first few months. 
But Beck...he is such a different baby! He's so easy-going and the kid is always smiling or cheerfully chattering away. He can go anywhere at anytime and, unless he's hungry or over-tired, he's so easy to handle. I know I'm probably jinxing myself here, but let me reassure you that life with Beck is not without its issues. He's a total gas-bag, spits up tremendous amounts of milk, and is following in his big sister's footsteps when it comes to crappy naps. But hey, nobody's perfect! 




No comments:

Post a Comment