Friday, January 22, 2016

Baby #2 - Nineteen Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks 
Total weight gain: No idea. 
Maternity clothes? Not too much yet. Waiting for a good deal to come my way so I can stock up on some cute tops and a new pair of jeans. 
Sleep? Sleeping Ok, just not enough.
Best moment this week? Playing with Z in the falling snow.
Have you told family and friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Nap time. Z hasn't napped in a few months, and it might just be the cruelest thing ever. Planning to establish a "rest time", so she can chill in her room and I can lay in bed and watch Housewives.
Movement? Feeling some movement if I'm sitting r e a l l y still. 
Food cravings? I'm not a big potato chip girl, but I die for salt & vinegar chips lately. A fountain cherry coke would be pretty great, too! I was super craving the cilantro shrimp burgers we used to get at the Whole Foods back in Palm Beach Gardens. Our store in VB doesn't make them (apparently everyone around here wants crab cakes. Boo.), so I found this recipe, topped it with this coleslaw, and threw it all on an onion bun. It may have been the best thing I've eaten since getting pregnant. Totally satisfied my craving and will be thrown into regular dinner rotation. So. Good! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Eggs are still at the top of the list.  
Gender? We'll be sharing soon! Any predictions? 
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly just tired! 
Looking forward to: More snow this weekend, and our anatomy scan on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment