Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Zoey's Christmas List

Is it just me, or is December flying by? Fifteen days till Christmas? Seriously?! Wasn't it just Halloween? In true form, the Hubs and I took forever to come up with a decent list for Zoey. With her birthday in February, we don't want to use up all the great ideas for Christmas, and have nothing left for the old birthday. Plus, we like to over research every idea, reading reviews and other blogs, making sure that our, the grandparents', Santa's dollars are well spent. So here's a few of our best ideas we think Z will be super jazzed to see on Christmas morning. 


I'm slightly obsessed with BlaBla dolls, but their price tag has kept me from getting one for Z. But now that she's older, and very into stuffed animals, we figured the time was now. Tough deciding on one, we're torn between Pierre the Bunny and a snazzy little fox in a necktie. Too cute! 

While taking a spin through Toy's R Us not too long ago (on a Christmas recon mission-yes we are total dorks!!), the Hubs and I came across this Radio Flyer and the magna doodle. Two toddler-hood essentials. We put Zoey on the trike in the store and she went nuts for it, so I can't wait to have her wheel around in the driveway! She's so artistic and loves to color, paint, and draw...the magna doodle is such an obvious choice.

I love a good puzzle, and Zoey does, too. And she loves "singing" the ABCs with Ernie on her Sesame Street phone. So this puzzle will be perfect. Plus, I love how colorful the chunky letters are. We'll have fun with this one, for sure!

Zoey is majorly into squirrels lately. They're all over our backyard, running around in the coconut palms and burying palm nuts under the holly tree in the front yard, driving Scout bonkers, and she can't get enough of them. So when I saw this book featured on the Today show, I knew it would be a big hit. She even saw it when I was grabbing the picture above and started squealing the way she does when we see the squirrels out side. I know she's gonna love this one!

I love a good tee, and there are so many great ones out there right now for toddlers. Storenvy and Etsy are lousy with them. This Mama Said Tee is one of my favorites...I may even have to get one for myself. (Big dork..I told you!) 

So there you have it.  Throw in some stocking stuffers, maybe some Little People, and few more books, and you have Zoey's second Christmas wrapped up with a bow. 

What's on your toddler's wish list? Any must-haves that we're missing? (we can always add them to the birthday list!)





1 comment:

  1. Great selections! Can't wait to see on her trike... flyer is probably a good descriptor if her walking speed is a good predictor.

    ReplyDelete