Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fourth of July Style for the Babes

I'm a big fan of holidays. Who isn't? For most of them, you get to spend time with family and friends, there's usually special food involved, and there is often a holiday-specific way of dressing for each. The Fourth is no exception. Our holiday is usually pretty low-key because the Hubs almost always has to work (oh the joys of retail!), but that doesn't stop me from throwing some good stuff on the grill (faux-burgers for this vegetarian), enjoying some fireworks (a must), and some red, white, and blue. This year is already great because I get to dress the babe! There are sooo many adorable things out there for the little ones! I'm actually having a hard time deciding what to get her, and I'm kinda wishing there was a little fella around, too, just so I can put him in that sweet fedora!


For the Little Ladies:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7
For the Little Gents:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7

It might be more than obvious from the image above that I'm a little obsessed with rompers. I just think they are the cutest, and are especially perfect for summer. I wish I was in better shape (starting the 6 Week 6 Pack tomorrow!) so that I could rock a romper, too! Mostly, I just love Baby Tuna's chubby little baby thigh rolls, and rompers show them off so well. I'm really leaning towards the denim romper with tiny stars as her Fourth of July outfit. Too cute! Rest assured, she will be suited-up for the Fourth this year!

You'll also notice that most of the items above are from the Gap and Old Navy. They are my favorite spots to shop online for the babe, and for me too. If you visit the sites often, you'll quickly learn that they offer amazing sales from week to week. Sometimes as high as 40% off! So fill your shopping cart with the things you love, then wait for a super deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment